 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 122 (-5)
  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) He has upadted his auction listing, so I will quote it here: "My reserve is a very reasonable 95,000 dollars, that includes delivery, storage containers, filing system, et all! " Also, A little detective work shows he may be a Lugnet Member (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

The same kinda thing works on eBay - you'll need an accomplice to watch the bidding & make sure they win the auction. You still pay the listing fee. Or you can set an un-realistic reserve, but then the listing fee will be higher, and you still have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

David Schilling wrote in message ... (...) honest (...) anyway. I think he may have gotten closer to his asking price if he had spent more time documenting his collection. I'm sure this would have taken a lot of time, but people expect a lot if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) If Frank F. moves out to California, I can probably retire early. (Unfortunately Uncle Dan does not know how to post to this site yet.) Hoepfully someone will teach me. (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

In the real world, if the buyer wants a valuation only, then they instruct the auctioneer to that effect, and the auctioneer bids for them. They win, but still pay a buyer's fee. (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact