 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
Come see the Legomaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:25:10 GMT

Hello all, My name is Eric Sophie, I would like to invite you all to come
see all my Robots at an Art Show in Jersey City, for details check out:
www.regurgitationshow.com - I will have my latest and greatest there at the
show and I would very much like to meet any of you that have heard or seen
some of my work! The show is in March, Come check it out! I would also like
to participate in a meeting of Gardenslug to share info and see who else is
around in NJ. Lots of good things in store for this comming year, so lets
compare notes! C-ya Eric