 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
An Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:23:11 GMT

Sorry for my houdini act over the last couple of months. In the last couple of
months I have taken on two jobs (almost 60 hours a week) in order to save up
money for grad school in the fall. I rarely have time to take a leak, little
lone indulge in our favorite hobby.

The reason I am apologizing is that I want to pass the official webpage on to
someone else. If someone has already taken the gauntlet from me and started an
alternate to my page (...I havent read lugnet in about 7 weeks or so...), then
just tell me. Else, I registered the DixieLUG username on xoom a few months
back and can give whoever takes the webpage over the password.

Replying here is probably the best thing, since I have yet to put my new email
into Lugnet. (To save on money, I canceled AOL and got the following email
address:  Craig_R_Livingston@hotmail.com)

Again, I am sorry.

Craig Livingston

------

PS - What is up with Lego Direct? The last time I heard it was supposed to be
in S@H form by now, with about two months to the online release. I tried
searching the newsgroups but I all I got was me-too's and suggestions...not
facts. Thanks.