 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
Hello, Kenny! (pix - 8 April mtg.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:38:40 GMT

Hey, Kenny!  Where are you?
I haven't heard from you since our meeting.

You had mentioned that you might need some help
in uploading the pictures from your digi-cam,
and I was wanting to assist you,
but I'll need for you to contact me.

Email me and maybe we can get together this weekend
and I can help you deal with your computer.

To everyone else: Sorry for posting this
to the public at large, but I couldn't find
an email address for Kenny.

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!