 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 51
  Re: DixieLUG, GMLUG area coverage - a big "?"

(...) Oregon is generally considered to be "west", rather than "midwest". (_Scary_, a Canadian giving a US Geography lesson...watch out for Misteaks!) Midwest-usually considered to be the plain states, as far west as N&S Dakota, as far east as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: DixieLUG, GMLUG area coverage - a big "?"

I am from Ohio. Ohio is in the Midwest and is part of GMLUG. Oregon is definately not in the Midwest. I am not sure, but I would suspect that DixieLUG is in the South. Oregon is not in the South, either. Have fun on your trip! John Matthews James (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)