 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 326
325  |  327
Subject:
DIXIELUG meeting, 24 April 2004 in Auburn, AL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:19:12 GMT

We'll have a DixieLUG meeting at my place (if anyone shows up [grin]:

Where: Eric Harshbarger's house; Auburn, AL (email me for directions)
When: 24 April 2004, starting around 11am... going till 5 or 6 pm or so
Agenda: I don't care... anything. Bring stuff down to show off...
discuss plans for Brickfest 2004, etc

I don't have anything new to show off really (except a partially built
mosaic of the Fort Worth Skyline). What I REALLY what is to rummage thru
  minifig parts (yes, minifig parts). I have a need for many basic
minifig items:

- waiter torsos, black arms and legs, plain expression faces.

I would like to casually trade for the pieces, and would happily rummage
for hours through folks' minifig collections if they have some they
don't really want.

Folks are welcome to look through my collection for trade possibilities
and such.

Anyway... if you are sure you will come down, please respond to this
post, so I have an idea who might show up. I'll be at my place all of
that day either way, but if no one responds definitely, then I'll not
really be expecting anyone.

Cheers,

Eric Harshbarger