 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 304
  Re: dixieLUG July Meeting planned!

Hey, You know I'm there. Lets go folks, y'all come to the meetin. If you'd like to show off some MOCS at brickfest and you're not attending (AND WHY NOT??) I'll take them for ya! Post us some directions Jason. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, FTX)

  Re: dixieLUG July Meeting planned!

(...) As far as MOCs, I have a new PCS Moonbase Module and some PCS Ground Assault Vehicles that will make their first apperance at the meeting. Don't know if I like them traveling without me though... Don't forget, free food! ;-) For directions, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, FTX)