 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 303
Re: dixieLUG July Meeting planned!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
Event:   DixieLUG
Date:    July 19, 2003
Time:    1:00 PM - until
Place:   The Whittenburg Lego Room
         2412 Greyhurst Way
         Smyrna, GA 30082
Contact: Jason Whittenburg  me@jasonwhittenburg.com
         Chris Giddens      cgidd1@aol.com

Southern AFOL's,

Come one, Come all, to DixieLUG July Meeting.  We'll be meeting at the home of
Jason Whittenburg in Smyrna, GA (near I-285 and I-75 in North Atlanta, a couple
hours from Huntsville AL. and 90 minutes from Chatanooga if you drive like me).

Topics: Wow, our second meeting
        Keeping this thing going
        Moonbase
        Pre Classic Space
        MOCs MOCs MOCs
        and MORE! (come on NGLTC!!)

I'd come if I was in town that weekend, but I have to put in some NLSO time to
justify all the LEGO time I've had this summer (including up coming Brickfest).

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org