 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 278
  making a video, need guidane

I have to make a short video of a lego village which would feature the following (not all in the same scenes): -- very atractive skyline, backgroun -- moving train -- city main street with, cars, people, signage -- billboard/s -- signage -- athletes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  Re: making a video, need guidane

(...) A visit to www.efilmsinc.com leads me to believe this is for a commercial project. Advertising, no less. If I were the modeler (no, I won't do it) I'd want to know this up front, I'd want to be in the position of accepting or rejecting the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)