 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 265
    Meeting Tomorrow —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Hey, I've run into car problems with my front right tire, and it doesn't look like I will be able to get it replaced before tomorrow, so unless I can come up with something in the next few hours, I will not be able to make the trip to Auburn (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Re: Meeting Tomorrow —Mark Sandlin
   (...) DANG! ~GAMH (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)