 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 256
Re: Meeting with the Grand Admiral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:18:06 GMT

In article <Go5Bz0.DoG@lugnet.com>,
"James Bush" <james@georgiawebs.com> wrote:

I will definitely be there. Hey Mark you are my Mecha hero! I will bring
some of mine too. In fact you are the reason I got into LEGOs. Yippeeee!!!

Jeez, wow. That's a heck of a compliment. Thanks. :^) I wish I had
enough space in my bag to be able to carry a lot of MOCs with me. I'll
see if I can't squeeze one of my mecha in a bag tho.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego