 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 240
239  |  241
Subject:
any photos from last meeting? (21 April 2001)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 02:43:21 GMT

Our recent meeting, at Eric H.'s house in Auburn, AL,
on the 21st of April, was the *largest* meeting to date,
by quite a margin!  :-)  Several people took pictures,
and I was wondering if anyone has gotten their photos
online yet.

Thanks,
Franklin