 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 22
Re: Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:35:59 GMT

James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ...

Did anyone ever decide on a day for the next meeting? I'm pretty much game
for any weekend this month except for next weekend the 11th and 12th, since
the NGLTC will be presenting at the NMRA show (please come by if anyone is
in the area).

Whoo-hoo!

I'm off Sat., and my wife will be in AZ!

OOOOH!  I have a buddy going to witch-doctor school in Atlanta!  And I have
my tax refund!

What time does the Lego Outlet close, anyway?

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(I'd better purge my sent folder before she sees this)