 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 159
Re: tomorrow's meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:08:15 GMT

I'll be there tomorrow.

Are you getting calls from the media Eric? That's great. I showed your desk
pictures to my VP at work, the thought it was pretty cool, but still didn't
understand why I was driving to Alabama to talk about LEGO...some people
just don't get it I guess.

See ya in the morning,

jt
----
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:Fzvnsq.5MC@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Eric Harshbarger writes:

I, too, am looking forward to seeing folks again (though my weekend has
gotten VERY busy suddenly).

Let me guess, Wired? CNN?

KL