 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 117
Re: Glad to congregate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 18:40:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Folks,

It was good to see everyone again. Hope we can reassemble soon.

eric

  well you, eric, will have a LOT of "reassembling" on your hands soon
enough, bud! ;-)  yeah, it was awesomely great, and i had such a good time!
all of you guys are the best lego club members one could ask for, and i feel
really lucky and blessed!

  i am more impressed than ever by james t's building skill, from those
trains and that gorgeous skylighted train station he brought.  i always love
playing with franklin's spider chariots, and greg was taking those photos
with all the passion of a sports illustrated swimsuit photographer!  thank
you all for the generous load of pieces that came my way!  i was a bit
stunned by all the goodies i recieved!  matt was so impressed by you guys,
and i anticipate him getting a bit more lugnet involved in the future.

  later ~ craig~