 Organizations / United States / DelVaLUG / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
DelVaLUG meeting on September 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:26:34 GMT

To all that are interested there will be a meeting held at the King of Prussia
mall on September 18th at 2:00pm.  We will be meeting on the First floor in
front of Macy's between the Gap and NauticaKids.

Meet and Greet and of course talk Lego...

Feel free to contact me at the above address minus the spam blocker if you have
any questions.

- Jim F.