 Organizations / United States / DelVaLUG / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
DelVaLug At Greenburg Train show in Philly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:55:14 GMT

Hey Just a reminder that DelVaLUG has a display at the Greenburg Train show in
the Ft. Washington Expo Center outside of Philly, Pa this weekend.

We just wrapped up our first day and are prepping for tomorrow.

All in all things went pretty well.  We had a much larger crowd then we did at
the Tech Expo last year, but with some pre-planning were prepared to handle it.

Overall we were very well received, not only by the public but by the other
train exhibitors as well.  Of course we got the standard questions...When did
Lego start making trains?...How do I get Lego trains?...etc.

Our display consists of 8 standard Lego train tables and is supported by the
entire membership...(Pics coming soon!)

Thanks,
   Jim F.