 Organizations / United States / CLB / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Next Chicago Lego Builders Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:55:10 GMT

On the yahoo group, we were talking about the date for the next meeting. We sorta found that the third Saturday of the month worked for the majority.

November 20th would be the date for the next meeting. The last meeting was at the Downer’s Grove Public Library and that seemed to work well for everyone.

So.... Post a reply if you will be there, if you think another date would work better, or have an absolutely fabulous alternate location for the meeting.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB