 Organizations / United States / CLB / 13
Re: Woodridge Public Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:18:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
   OK, I think I’ve found something. The Woodridge Public Library has a free meeting room that’s available this Sunday from 1-5 PM. It’s a little small, the table seats 6-8 people, but the guy on the phone said we could put more chairs against the wall if necessary. I think that should be fine; it’s not like we’re going to be sitting around filling out complex insurance forms or something.

Here’s the web site for the library: http://www.woodridgelibrary.org/
And their map: http://www.woodridgelibrary.org/map.html
And a real map.

It’s a little further south than most of you would probably prefer, but it’s very close to the 355 tollway and 75th street, so seems fairly accessible.

I’ve gone ahead and put my name down for the Woodridge meeting room, but if y’all decide that some place else is better, just let me know and I’ll cancel.

Sounds like a great location to me. Thanks again for finding this for us.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | CLB