 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 124
  Re: 88x31 Button

(...) A little late, but I like it too. BTW, I notice a few of the Clevelander's are registered for BrickFest. Would anyone be interested in carpooling and/or sharing a room? I'd like to attend, but I don't think I can budget it without sharing some (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: 88x31 Button

Crossposting this for Gino...I dunno how often he reads LUGNET, so if you can help him out, it might be best to email him. Adrian, Troy, Ken, and I already have full cars and rooms. Good luck, Gino. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)