 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 525
    Re: Pleasanton museum pictures —Russell Clark
   (...) Hey Jason, I am trying to get you in touch with the member who built this train, but your email is bouncing. Can you send me a current email address so I can pass it on to him? -- Russell Clark President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG (URL) Chief, (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pleasanton museum pictures —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Sorry, I've tried to get that email address sorted out, but nothing seems to move around here. The address in my profile is correct. Try j dot j dot railton at btinternet dot com. Jason R (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)