 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 495
494  |  496
Subject:
Sacramento Brick Builders January Meeting 1/29
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:48:05 GMT

Hello all,
I hope everyone had a good holiday break and a fun New Year! It's
time for the first Sacramento Brick Builders meeting of 2005. We will
be meeting on
Saturday, January 29th, 2005
11AM - 3PM
at the
Arden Dimmick Library
891 Watt Ave (cross of Northrop)
Sacramento

We will have the usual building area, sharing of MOCs (My Own
Creations), BrikWars, and items for sale. In addition, we will have:
- A possible visit from a Sacramento Bee reporter. So, please bring
lots of creations!
- Set up for the February display at the library. We will have the
same small display case inside the library to use for the month of
February, so please bring items you would like displayed, and we'll
design a layout.

See you soon!
Roy