 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 483
Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Stephen Fisher wrote:
   That’s awesome, Russell!

My favorite part of your MoC is the curling hill against the setting sun. That was one of the best shots in the movie, right along with Jack’s burning leap into the pool in the opening.

I tried to build a Jack fig a few years ago, MiniLand scale, but couldn’t get his legs slender enough. But you nailed his jacket - and Zero! Now you just need a raggedy Sally and her Doctor...

Thanks! I wish I could take credit for the Jack minifig, but I can’t. It is a custom minifig I bought on eBay a few years ago. Zero’s design is mine, though.

Russell