 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 479
Re: The Grim Reeper's got a new ride!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   For the Halloween contest at the last BayLUG meeting, I built this little MOC in a couple hours.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101267

Very cute :-) Not particularly spacey, though.

Cheers,