 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 474
Re: SCLTC member visiting in December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:22:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mathew Clayson wrote:
Hello, • [...]
Are Paul G, and Lunatic still around?

Hey Mat!
Yeah, I'm still around.  I'm off work that week, so let's get together.

-gyug
Lugnet #9