 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 435
Re: Moving to the Bay Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:03:48 GMT

Great, it is always good to get some fresh blood!  I've seen some of
your work online, and have always been very impressed with it.

We don't use this newsgroup much, except for announcements - but if
you join BayLUG you can be on our club mailing lists...

Our next meeting is May 29.  When are you moving?

--Bill.

Anne Carasik writes:
Hi all,

I'm an AFOL who's finally getting out of Lost Angeles and to the Bay Area. Don't
get me wrong, the LUGOLA guys are aweseome, and I will miss them. However, I
need to move on to a place where I have a job :)

Sooo, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Anne Henmi, and I'm primarily a
sculpture and mosiac builder, but I dabble in everything. My latest project
(which will get done after we move to San Jose) will be a 4-4-0 American. I'm
not a trainhead (I know that BayLUG and BayTLC are pretty closely related, so
I'm just poking a bit of fun), but this is a classic I have to give a shot at :)

My site is http://www.brickbox.com. Feel free to drop me a line :)

-Anne

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. -- Margaret Mead