 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 375
374  |  376
Subject:
Aaaaah! I'm gonna be on "Ultimate Collectors"! :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:12:55 GMT

Hey all,

The video crew from the Home & Garden channel came yesterday at 9am and did
interviews of Nancy and I and also shto quite a bit of footage of me talking
about the ISD (which I'll be bringing next Saturday) and my custom sword.
They also got me talking my first set; #585 Police Headquarters, the one
that started it all.

Judging by the questions they asked, I can tell they'll probably begin the
segment (3 to 5 minutes in length) with a quick bio of me, refer to my Dark
Age (high school) and then jump into my rediscovery of Lego as an adult
collector.  As soon as I have an airdate I'll let you know!

The crew of three guys were really nice and totally professional.  They were
very friendly and easy to work with.  Nancy and I always keep a clean house
and are very well organized, and they commented several times on how much
easier it was to work in that environment.  So spread the word, keep sorting
your bricks and maybe someday they'll come to your house!

See you all next Saturday!

Dave