 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 373
    The Dark Side comes to Fremont —David Simmons
   Hey all, Just wanted to let you all know that Dad and Grandma did what Dads and Grandmas do best and I will be bringing my ISD to the next meet. Man, it's cool, and it's so BIG!! Dave (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)