 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 369 (-5)
  Re: Success at Pleasanton GATS

Bravo, BayLTC! It's always great to hear that another club has received a first-place award at a train show. :-) JohnG, GMLTC (fut trains.org, just to reduce clutter!) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Success at Pleasanton GATS

FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, has just finished a very successful display at the Great American Train Show in Pleasanton, CA. The club layout came away winning First Place in the train layout contest. Pictures should be coming (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pirates Festival at Mission San Juan Capistrano

Cross posting the attached announcement. Ray (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  BayLTC confirmed for GATS!

FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce that today we received confirmation that the status for our layout to be displayed at the Great American Train Show has been upgraded from "Hold" to "Confirm". Show Details: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New MOC: Nicholas Benjamin Hanson

(...) Congradulations Paul and Ms. Hanson! I hope Nick has a long life full of happiness and Legos! Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact