 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 344 (-5)
  Re: making video, need advice

Well you know Eric did it for the NYU cover: (URL) doesn't mention if LEGO had any input on him doing this. jt (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.animation)

  Re: making video, need advice

(...) Charlie multiple posted instead of crossposted. As usual, doing so causes a bit of a mess for readers and replying posters. Can I suggest that all further discussion talking about this be confined to one group? Or at least crossposted instead (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.animation)

  Re: making video, need guidance

(...) A visit to www.efilmsinc.com leads me to believe this is for a commercial project. Advertising, no less. If I were the modeler (no, I won't do it) I'd want to know this up front, I'd want to be in the position of accepting or rejecting the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  making video, need guidance

I have to make a short video of a lego village which would feature the following (not all in the same scenes): -- very atractive skyline, backgroun -- moving train -- city main street with, cars, people, signage -- billboard/s -- signage -- athletes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Spamcake Diner

(...) Ah, not to be confused with Brickley in the UK... (URL) are there plans to expand the franchise into the UK? The restaurants might have to be accommodated in existing buildings due to strict planning restrictions imposed by the local council (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact