 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 29 (-5)
  RE: Blue Tub sale at TRU - Please Help!!!

Roughly where in the BA do you live? mark (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Blue Tub sale at TRU - Please Help!!!

Sunday and Monday, there will be a President's Day weekend sale at Toys R Us in CA. They will have the Lego #3033 Basic Blue Tub for $14.99 plus tax. I had ordered 300 of the Blue Tubs a few weeks ago. They got into the distribution center, but then (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

For most people's requests, I would say no, unless they throw in some kind of ABS compensation from my wants list. (URL) will make an exception to the part requirement for a few, select people. You offered to help me out with large gray baseplates (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

If out of town people mailed you CD-Rs and return postage would you be willing to burn one for them? I have a stack of CD-Rs that are surplus to requirements (they have old corporate badging) so the cost to me would be only the postage.. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

I downloaded this beast. It took 4 tries - the first one ran out of disk space (I had no idea I was so low), then next 2 attempts got disconnected after about 75% of the way. Finally, I finished it this morning. I can put it on disc and bring it to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact