 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 256
    RE: Lego boxes galore —Paul Sinasohn
   Well, as long as everyone is cleaning up lists, please change my address for BAYLUG to: singlow2@yahoo.com The my-deja account is going away at December 1 2001 Thanks! Paul Paul Sinasohn Bass, Raw Silk LUGNET #115 / BAYLUG bearitone@my-deja.com (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)