 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 253
  100+ Set Blowout now/at next meeting!

Hi All, Well we are cleaning out the guest room, and guess what, there's LEGO in there! No Kidding, Hee, Hee. So here's the list of what we have to clear out. Sets from the late 80's to last week! Something for everyone for the Holidiays/Christmas (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: 100+ Set Blowout now/at next meeting!

Hi Mark...you wouldn't happen to be planning a trip to L.A. on November 3rd, would you? :) LUGOLA love's it's Northern brethren....please contact me if you consider this a good idea and I'll see what the concensus is. -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)