 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 251
Re: next BayLUG meeting: 10/27/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:47:53 GMT

Hi,
I particularly like rule No. 4
Whaddaya mean I can't dump lego on the floor during the
member's meeting???  What kind of LEGO club is this anyway.
Just kidding. I agree.
:-P
mark

--- Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote:
This is a reminder that the next BayLUG meeting is set
for Saturday, October
27, 2001 at the Fukaya Room at the Fremont Main Library.
The time is from
10-4: 10-1 for members only and 1-4 open to the public.
There WILL be a
member's only meeting during this time. It will start at
11am and may take
all the way until 1pm. There are several things I have
planned for the
discussion, including a mailing list, BayLTC, and
BricksWest. In light of
this, I would like to take the time to emphasize the
rules for the member's
only portion:

1. no windows open until member's portion is done
2. no signs posted until member's portion is done
3. doors by windows closed until member's portion is done
4. no dumping of LEGO on the floor until member's meeting
is done

Too many times we leave the doors open, causing public
disruption of the
member's only portion. I would like all members to try
and be at the member
meeting at 11am.

For more information, including information and
directions to the Fukaya
Room, please visit http://baylug.org.

--
Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC/ILTCO