 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 249 (-5)
  Bionicle trading at the next meeting?

Is there any interest in having an hour or so dedicated to trading Bionicle masks and McDonald's sets? If there is any interest, I can post a for trade/want list. Russell (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: McDonald's Bionicle

Darn!! I also got 4 of number 6 tonight, and would like to trade any or all of them for a gray train sliding freight door for My Project... Russell, Paul, Tom, Zonker - any takers? Anyone outside the bay area? Thanks, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  McDonald's Bionicle

Does anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area know of any McDonald's that has #6? I can't find it anywhere. Russell (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer Game

Enjoy this Orca Bomber MOC from the Command & Conquer PC/Console game. Site includes details, ship and crew photographs. Enjoy! (URL) this is a repeat post, please forgive me. M.A.Cook (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  New MOC: Orca Bomber from Command & Conquer series

Enjoy this Orca Bomber MOC from the Command & Conquer PC/Console game. Site includes details, ship and crew photographs. Enjoy! (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact