 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 163
Re: Fukaya in July or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:52:59 GMT

HI ALL,
You are right, it is SUNDAY JULY 22nd from 1 to 5, NOT July
28th as I mistakenly mentioned below. I am signing us up
for the 22nd. We can cancel if we need to.
Mark

--- Mark Benz <markdbenz@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All,
Well the Library's paperwork showed up the other day. Are
we going to use out July 28th slot or not? LMK
Thanks,
Mark