 Organizations / United States / 92
    More Mindfest Tidbits —Eric Kingsley
   This is a listing of a number of things that happened at Mindfest both related to the NELUG table and in general. 1. There were quite a few TLG reps on hand and many of us had a chance to chat with them. I will relate the few experiances I had and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: More Mindfest Tidbits —James Brown
     (...) I'll pay shipping costs, no problem. I will also quite happily wait for overseas shipping. I think very few AFOLs will have any problem with a 'pay and wait' policy, because we're generally quite used to that in the second hand market. James (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: More Mindfest Tidbits —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) are (...) hurdle (...) that (...) problem (...) have (...) Perhaps we are approaching the problem wrong when we try to to get them to notice us by using a dollar ammount or a piece count as an attractive minimum order (as has been discussed (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)