 Organizations / United States / 711
  ?Question for LFB?

Book related, not Lego related... Hi Lindsay, I've got a question for you… I was wounderin’ if you’ve ever read ‘Children of Prometheus’ –A history of science and Technology by James MacLachlan? (What did you think of it?) I quite liked the text, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)