 Organizations / United States / 689
    How many LUGs have started in the last 6 months?! —Rick Hallman
   Almost every week I see a new Lug Forming, RichLUG, PittLUG, MichLUG, SMART, did SEALUG start this trend?!?!? Rick (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: How many LUGs have started in the last 6 months?! —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Actually I think LUGNET started the overall trend but things do seem to run in waves. Being the one that updates the Map I know there has been quite a few forming in the last few months. I think it has something to do with the time of year as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us)