 Organizations / United States / 688
Re: Pitt LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, John Carroll writes:
This message is to call out to all Pittsburgh area LEGO users for the
possibility of forming a Pittsburgh area LUG.  PLUG(?)  We will probablly
have an informal meeting sometime in feburary.  Please post here or e-mail
me if you are interested.  also include the neighborhood/region you are from
and what you would like to see the LUG do.

I'd like to join as a 'expatriate member'.  I probably won't show up for a
lot of the meetings, though, unless I'm visiting my folks.  Er, so:

Jeff Johnston
Lowell, MA (formerly Allison Park PA)
I'm primarily interested in knowing other AFOLs in the Pittsburgh area to
get together with on my infrequent visits home - at least until I move
back (sometime in this decade, heh)