 Organizations / United States / 642
  Re: Whats TEXLUG? was:(Re: Shell ???)

(...) set (...) Group. So far it has one "member" - me! I meet with myself often regarding TEXLUG. :-) Actually since it's just a dream at this point, there haven't been any meetings. My vision is to create a Lone Star state-wide user group. A group (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: Whats TEXLUG? was:(Re: Shell ???)

(...) Well dreams are great. You definitly should advertise it more though. Adding the Local Texas group is a start. I know there are a few folks in Austin and probably a few in the DFW area too. (...) Heres a link to the Map. (URL) development (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.tx)