 Organizations / United States / 636
635  |  637
Subject:
Age limit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:00:40 GMT

Hello all,

It seems that although everyone is considering lowering the age down to 16
or so that they are forgetting us true "kids" 13 and under. Even though
transportation is an issue for local groups Im sure that we could get rides
to at least some of the meetings.  If there is some way to incorperate us
kids into clubs I'd sure like to hear about it but when it comes to any
"lug" so far I've been left in the dark because of my age of 12.

Jonathan McKay