 Organizations / United States / 623
  Re: Age limitations

(...) This sounds like a good policy to me. The idea of a sponsor allows a junior member to attend if they are able to convince at least one person to give them a chance (and contribute sufficiently to the activities that the rest of the members (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Age limitations

FUT lugnet.org (...) Well I don't know about the other "True" LUGs but I don't think being a LUG as opposed to an LTC had anything to do with it. I think it mostly came down to the demographics of our group at the begining. Like Todd pointed out I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org)