 Organizations / United States / 588
    Re: Age limitations —Greg Majewski
   In lugnet.org.us, Todd Lehman writes: Well, I'm not 16 or 17 (I'm 15), but I don't think anyone would mind if I replied to this anyway. Though I'm not in a local LUG yet, I am very seriously considering GMLUG or I may even go out on a limb soon and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Age limitations —Chris Maddison
   (...) Well Greg, you've got nothing to worry about. I joined GMLUG when I was 17; they have no age restriction. Hope to have you as part of the bunch! -Chris (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)