 Organizations / United States / 528
  Re: Age limitations

(...) For what its worth Shiri asked me if she could put something in the window at TCS. I told Shiri in person prior to the TCS display going up that if she came to TCS when we were setting up with her Inn we would include it. If someone countered (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) a (...) came (...) I don't know if that was a personal communication, or if I missed something (there was a short spell where I wasn't reading all the posts about the TCS display). I did get an impression that Shiri was told she couldn't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Yeah, Eric's right, I just wasn't able to come to the TCS meeting at the time. -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Ok, either I read something into the discussion that wasn't there, or I picked up on someone elses misreading. I just hope our organization gets to the point where we can make some public displays. Frank (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)