 Organizations / United States / 417
Re: Need more $$ for ldraw.org banner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:23:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) wrote:

Hey everybody...

I've been working with John Neal and we thought we could get the
ldraw.org vinyl banner for $100, but realized that different printing
methods wouldn't give us the result we need.  This means that I'm in
need of $130 more towards the banner to make it possible, and I need
this money ASAP.  Is there anyone out there who could help chip in to
the pot for this one?

BTW - I can accept Paypal at tim@zacktron.com now.

Thanks again!

-Tim