 Organizations / United States / 365
  LUGOLA newsgroup?

Dear Mr. Lehman If it's no trouble, could you set up a LUGOLA (LEGO User Group of Los Angeles) newsgroup, i.e. lugnet.org.us.lugola? We just had our first meeting and it would be really helpful, and ego boosting, if we had our own section on Lugnet. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)