 Organizations / United States / 277
  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

Just let me know where to send a check. I'm in for 20, more if we come up short... (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

(...) We will let you know. I assume we will wait until Dave has a firm idea of what it is and how much it is before we start collecting $$. When that time comes we will send you an address to send the money to. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)