 Organizations / United States / 188
    Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting. —Eric Kingsley
    I talked with Shaun Sullivan today and although he is working on setting up a Brick Wars meeting he is currently working on studying for his finals and won't be ready for a while. I have talked to a couple other members and they would like to get (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

        Re: Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting. —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, I'm not a NELUG member but I would like to be (reminder, I'm 15 and a half). I think that if there aren't too many people objecting, you could have a trail "with <18 members" meeting. I think that's not too much to ask. If you meet me (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)