 Organizations / United States / 165
    Re: CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org —Kevin Loch
   (...) How about having each groups mailing list posted to/from their group? KL (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Like I said in the following post I think there is a potential need for a private mailing list although I think that this structure would greatly reduce the need. Please read this post for my reasoning. (URL) K. The New England LEGO Users (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org —Frank Filz
   (...) their house are definite concerns. The easiest way might be to have a private e-mail list which is only for announcements like this, and any internal discussion which you don't want aired in public (if your club was going to donate money to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us)